This safety video program on Compressed Gas Cylinders provides the information that employees need to work safely with these potentially hazardous storage containers and the gases inside them.
In today's work environments, compressed gas is used for refrigeration, welding, heating and many other purposes. But compressed gases and the cylinders that contain them can be dangerous. Employees who work with them need to know how to handle them safely.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- types of gases and their cylinders,
- hazards of cylinders and the gases they contain,
- storing compressed gas cylinders,
- handling cylinders safely,
- installing compressed gas cylinders,
- finding and dealing with leaks, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910.101 - Compressed Gases
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.