This safety video program on Back Safety in Office Environments discusses situations that can lead to back injuries and what employees can do to avoid them, both at work and at home.
More than one million back injuries occur in offices every year. These injuries not only cause employees significant pain, but also result in days missed from work, lost wages and reduced productivity. But back injuries can be avoided.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the back and how it works,
- different types of back injuries,
- better posture for a healthier back,
- how to lift things safely,
- taking care of your back 24/7, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.