This safety video program on Supported Scaffolding Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments discusses supported scaffolds, how they should be constructed, the hazards that are associated with them, the OSHA regulations that address these hazards, and the equipment and procedures that employees should use to work with them safely.
Supported scaffolding makes it possible for employees to reach the work that they do off the ground. But the hazards that are associated with scaffold work lead to thousands of employee injuries and more than 50 fatalities every year.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- supported scaffolds and OSHA regulations,
- building a firm foundation,
- assembling a secure platform,
- accessing a scaffold safely,
- fall protection, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces
- 1910.28 - Safety Requirements for Scaffolding
- 1910.29 - Manually Propelled Mobile Ladder Stands and Scaffolds
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.