This safety video program on Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention in Transportation and Warehouse Environments discusses basic steps employees can take to protect themselves and their coworkers from hazardous situations.
They will learn how to identify both obvious and hidden hazards, and how to maintain a good safety attitude, develop positive safety habits, and recognize their capabilities and limitations.
Areas included in the program include:
- developing a good safety attitude,
- how to maintain a safe work environment,
- the correct use of tools and equipment,
- recognizing and storing hazardous materials,
- cleaning up and disposing of hazardous materials after a spill,
- selecting the right personal protective equipment for the job, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.