This safety video program on Back Safety in Construction Environments discusses situations that can lead to back injuries and what employees can do to avoid them, both at work and at home.
More than one million back injuries occur in the workplace every year. They not only cause employees significant back pain, but also result in days missed from work, lost wages and reduced productivity. But back injuries can be avoided.
Areas included in the program include:
- information on the structure of the back,
- the sources of back pain and injuries,
- the importance of good posture,
- how to lift objects without injuring your back,
- developing healthy habits to keep your back pain-free, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.