MARCOM's Work Zone Safety DVD Program discusses the hazards that are associated with performing roadway construction and maintenance, and the equipment and safe work practices that employees can use to avoid them.
Every day, construction and maintenance tasks are performed on highways, city streets and country roads. And each year, thousands of workers who perform these tasks as well as the drivers, passengers and pedestrians who use the roads are killed or injured in work zone accidents. But it doesn't have to happen.
The DVD program includes:
- work zone safety and traffic control,
- traffic control equipment and procedures,
- setting up a work zone,
- best practices for a safe work zone,
- night work and mobile operations and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices