This safety video program on Hazard Recognition provides the information employees need to help prevent workplace accidents and injuries from occurring.
According to OSHA, more than 3 million injuries and illnesses and more than 4,500 deaths occur on the job each year. Reducing these numbers has to be a top priority for everyone in the workplace. Employers, employees, managers, and supervisors can improve safety in their facility by identifying and controlling job hazards before they cause accidents. This process is called hazard recognition.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the need for hazard recognition,
- hazardous conditions and unsafe acts,
- identifying hazards in advance,
- real-time hazard recognition,
- investigating accidents and near misses, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart G - Occupational Health and Environmental Control
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1000 - Air Contaminants
- 1910.1200 - Hazard Communication
- 1910.94 - Ventilation
- 1910.107 - Spray Finishing Using Flammable and Combustible Materials
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.