This safety video program on Suspended Scaffolding Safety assists facilities of all types in complying with OSHA's Scaffolding regulations, and helps employees understand the dangers of working with scaffolds, and how these risks can be minimized by knowing the correct ways to assemble, maintain and use scaffolding equipment.
Whenever a worker leaves the ground, the risk of an accident occurring increases dramatically. With more than 10,000 scaffold related injuries reported each year, OSHA has mandated that workers be trained on how to safely assemble and use these work platforms.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- responsibilities of a scaffold expert,
- platforms and planking,
- the danger of power lines,
- platform hazards,
- personal fall arrest systems,
- guarding against falling objects, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces
- 1910.28 - Safety Requirements for Scaffolding
- 1910.29 - Manually Propelled Mobile Ladder Stands and Scaffolds
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.