This safety video program on Fire Prevention in the Office looks at the fire hazards that can be encountered in office environments, discusses how fires can be prevented, and explains what employees should do in case a fire emergency occurs in their workplace.
Every year more than one million fire emergencies are reported in the U.S., with over 3,000 of them taking place in offices. They cause more than $100 million in damage as well as thousands of injuries and hundreds of deaths.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- how fires burn,
- the four most common classes of fires,
- extinguishing fires,
- preventing fires in the office,
- dealing with a fire emergency, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart E - Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, and Fire Prevention Plans
- 1910.39 - Fire Prevention Plans
- 1910 Subpart L - Fire Protection
- 1910.157 - Portable Fire Extinguishers
- 1910.159 - Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- 1910.160 - Fixed Extinguishing Systems
- 1910.164 - Fire Detection Systems
- 1910.165 - Employee Alarm Systems
- 1910 Subpart L App A - Fire Protection
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.