This safety video program on Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Managers and Supervisors provides the information they need to help prevent bullying behavior in their department and how to deal with it when it does happen.
The words bullying and disruptive behavior often make us think of how children sometimes act. But grown-ups who bully and engage in other forms of disruptive behavior on the job can interfere with the functioning of the workplace, disturb and threaten coworkers, and even affect their health.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- bullying and its effects,
- other disruptive behavior,
- coaching your department about bullying and disruption,
- handling a report of bullying or other disruption,
- informal responses and awareness intervention,
- additional levels of intervention, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.