This safety video program on Safety Orientation discusses common job-related hazards and the safe practices and equipment that employees can use to avoid injuries.
Every year, on-the-job accidents cause millions of painful and sometimes debilitating injuries, and cost American businesses almost $90 billion dollars in medical bills, lost wages and lost productivity. But most of these incidents are preventable.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- preparing mentally for the job,
- safety housekeeping and accident prevention,
- personal protective equipment,
- safe work practices,
- preparing for emergencies, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart E - Exit Routes and Emergency Planning
- 1910 Subpart F - Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle-Mounted Work Platforms
- 1910 Subpart G - Occupational Health and Environmental Control
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910 Subpart I - Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910 Subpart J - General Environmental Controls
- 1910 Subpart K - Medical Services and First Aid
- 1910 Subpart L - Fire Protection
- 1910 Subpart N - Materials Handling and Storage
- 1910 Subpart O - Machinery and Machine Guarding
- 1910 Subpart Q - Welding, Cutting and Brazing
- 1910 Subpart S - Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.