MARCOM's Safety Orientation in Construction Environments DVD Program discusses common hazards that can be encountered on a job site and the safe practices and equipment that workers can use to avoid injuries.
Every year, on-the-job accidents cause millions of painful and sometimes debilitating injuries, and cost American businesses almost $90 billion dollars in medical bills, lost wages and lost productivity. But most of these incidents are preventable.
The DVD program and booklet include:
- information on preparing mentally for the job
- safety housekeeping and accident prevention
- personal protective equipment
- safe work practices
- preparing for emergencies and more
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart B- Adoption and Extension of Established Federal Standards
- 1926 Subpart C-General Safety and Health Provisions
- 1926 Subpart D-Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
- 1926 Subpart E-Personal Protective and Life Saving Equipment
- 1926 Subpart F-Fire Protection and Prevention
- 1926 Subpart G- Signs, Signals and Barricades
- 1926 Subpart I- Tools-Hand and Power
- 1926 Subpart J- Welding and Cutting
- 1926 Subpart K - Electrical
- 1926 Subpart L -Scaffolds
- 1926 Subpart M-Fall Protection