MARCOM's Safety Awareness for New Employees DVD Program discusses a wide variety of hazards that workers can encounter while performing different types of tasks, and explains what they need to do to avoid them.
Every year, almost three million employees get injured on the job or develop a work-related illness... and about five thousand more lose their lives. To avoid workplace hazards, employees need to think "safety first" their first day on the job, and every day thereafter.
The DVD program and booklet include:
- information on slips, trips and falls,
- industrial ergonomics,
- using hand and power tools and machinery safely,
- forklift safety,
- electrical safety and lock-out/tag-out,
- hazard communication and person protective equipment,
- fire prevention and emergency response,
- health emergencies,
- first aid,
- bloodborne pathogens, and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart E - Exit Routes and Emergency Planning
- 1910 Subpart F- Powered Platforms, Manlifts, and Vehicle-Mounted Work Platforms
- 1910 Subpart G- Occupational Health and Environmental Control
- 1910 Subpart H- Hazardous Materials
- 1910 Subpart I-Personal Protective Equipment
- 1910 Subpart J- General Environmental Controls
- 1910 Subpart K-Medical Services and First Aid
- 1910 Subpart L- Fire Protection
- 1910 Subpart N-Materials Handling and Storage
- 1910 Subpart O-Machinery and Machine Guarding
- 1910 Subpart Q- Welding, Cutting and Brazing
- 1910 Subpart S-Electrical Safety-Related Work Practices