This safety video program on Preventing Sexual Harassment for Managers and Supervisors provides the information that managers and supervisors need to identify situations that could lead to sexual harassment, help prevent harassment in their departments, and deal with it effectively if it does occur.
Sexual harassment can be devastating for both its victims as well as for the companies they work for. It's also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- what sexual harassment is,
- company policy and offensive behavior,
- sexual harassment in your department,
- handing a report of sexual harassment,
- the fact finding process, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.