This safety video program on DOT HAZMAT Security Awareness discusses what employees can do to help prevent theft, hijacking, and sabotage of hazardous materials by terrorists.
In the wrong hands, hazardous materials can be used as weapons against us. So the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure that the more than one million HAZMAT shipments that are made every day in this country are transported safely and securely.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the need for HAZMAT security training,
- understanding threats,
- securing HAZMATs and the facility,
- preparing to ship hazardous materials,
- protecting HAZMAT shipments,
- unloading HAZMAT shipments, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- DOT 49 CFR 172.700
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1201 - Retention of DOT Markings, Placards and Labels
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.