This safety video program on Industrial Ergonomics provides employees with the information they need to understand ergonomic hazards, recognize them in their workplace, and know how to avoid them.
The physical stresses and strains that industrial jobs can cause in the workers who perform them can lead to severe, even disabling, injuries over time. These ergonomic injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, and lower back pain, often result in missed work time, reduced productivity, and increased expenses.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- understanding ergonomic injuries,
- preventing hand and wrist problems,
- avoiding injuries to the arm and shoulder,
- taking care of the neck and back,
- how to lift safely, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.