This safety video program on Indoor Air Quality discusses the health hazards that are associated with contaminated indoor air, the most common contaminants and where they come from, and what employees can do to help keep the air in their workplace clean and healthy.
Contaminated indoor air is currently one of the top five threats to public health, according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Any hazardous fumes, dusts, bacteria, or spores that people inhale can them to feel ill, interfere with their ability to work efficiently, and even lead to serious health problems.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- symptoms of poor air quality,
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems,
- sources of air contamination,
- what people in a building can do to improve the air quality, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1000 - Air Contaminants
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.