MARCOM's Hazard Recognition DVD Program provides the information employees need to help prevent workplace accidents and injuries from occurring.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), more than 3 million injuries and illnesses and more than 4,500 deaths occur on the job, each year. Reducing these numbers has to be a top priority for everyone in the workplace. Employers, employees, managers and supervisors can improve safety in their facility by identifying and controlling job hazards before they cause accidents. This process is called hazard recognition.
The DVD program includes information on:
- the need for hazard recognition,
- hazardous conditions and unsafe acts,
- identifying hazards in advance,
- real-time hazard recognition,
- investigating accidents and near misses, and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart G, Occupational health and environmental control;
- 1910 Subpart H, Hazardous materials;
- 1910 Subpart Z, Toxic and hazardous substances;
- 1910.1000, Air contaminants;
- 1910.1200, Hazard communication;
- 1910.94, Ventilation;
- 1910.107, Spray finishing using flammable and combustible materials