This safety video program on Hand and Power Tool Safety in Construction Environments discusses hand and power tool hazards, and shows employees the equipment and safe practices they can use to prevent injuries on a job site.
Hand and power tools allow construction workers to perform tasks that they could never do without them. But tools can also be dangerous. Injuries involving hand and power tools send almost half a million people to the emergency room every year, and cause a significant number of fatalities as well.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- hand and power tool hazards,
- tool inspection and maintenance,
- personal protective equipment (PPE),
- using electric power tools safely,
- preventing kickbacks,
- reducing hazards in a work area, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.12 - Construction Work
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.