MARCOM's Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Lift Trucks DVD Program is designed to introduce employees to the forklift they'll be using, explain its capabilities and limitations, and show them how to operate and maintain it properly.
Industrial counterbalance lift trucks are the forklifts that do most of the materials handling work in industrial facilities today. They get these tasks done quickly and efficiently, but they can also be dangerous… killing more than 100 workers and injuring thousands more every year.
The DVD program and booklet include:
- what makes forklifts different,
- driving a forklift safely,
- using the mast and forks,
- operating safely in the workplace,
- inspecting a forklift,
- refueling and recharging safely, and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart N - Materials Handling and Storage
- 1910.178 - Powered industrial trucks