This safety video program on Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities looks at the fire hazards that can be encountered in healthcare environments, discusses how fires can be prevented, and explains what employees should do in case a fire emergency occurs in their workplace.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- how fires burn,
- the four most common classes of fires,
- dealing with a fire emergency,
- patient safety and evacuation procedures,
- fire hazards in healthcare environments,
- controlling electrical hazards, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.39 - Fire Prevention Plans
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.