This safety video program on Evacuation Procedures gives gives employees the information the need to know what steps to take to act quickly and safely during an evacuation.
Dealing with an emergency is never easy. Neither is evacuating a facility when one is happening. Very few people can think clearly or act logically in a crisis, and our urge to get out can easily turn into panic. The result can often be a stampede that causes injuries and property damage. But it doesn't have to be that way, because you can help to ensure that an evacuation is calm and orderly.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- evacuation team,
- preparing yourself for an evacuation,
- basic evacuation procedures,
- evacuating multi-story buildings,
- coping with fires and explosions,
- dealing with HAZMAT emergencies, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.38 - Emergency Action Plans
- 1910 Subpart E - Exit Routes and Emergency Planning
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.