MARCOM's Electrical Safety DVD Program discusses how electricity "works", explains its hazards and describes the procedures and equipment that employees should use to work safely around low voltage electricity.
Electricity is so much a part of everyday life it's easy to forget that it can be also be dangerous. It causes thousands of injuries and hundreds of fatalities every year. Electricity can also start fires and cause explosions that result in extensive and costly damage.
The DVD program includes:
- the basics of electricity,
- circuits and the flow of electrical current,
- recognizing and avoiding electrical hazards,
- special electrical work environments,
- handling an electrical accident and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart S - Electrical,
- 1910.301 - Introduction,
- 1910.302 - Electric utilization systems.,
- 1910.303 - General Requirements.,
- 1910.305 - Wiring methods, components, and equipment for general use.,