This safety video program on DOT HAZMAT General Awareness discusses the regulations and how they affect each stage of the transportation process, as well as what employees can do to help prevent HAZMAT incidents from occurring.
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure safe and secure handling of the more than one million HAZMAT shipments that are made every day in this country.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- hazardous materials regulations,
- training requirements,
- hazardous materials in the workplace,
- shipping papers and the Emergency Response Guidebook,
- packing and loading hazardous materials,
- shipping and unloading hazardous materials, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- DOT 49 CFR 172.700
- 1910 Subpart Z - Toxic and Hazardous Substances
- 1910.1201 - Retention of DOT Markings, Placards and Labels
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.