This safety video program on Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Employees provides the information employees need to understand bullying behavior and know how to shut it down when it happens.
Fear, anger, frustration, humiliation, helplessness… these feelings shouldn't be part of anyone's job description. But they can be common in workplaces where bullying and other disruptive behavior is a problem. More than 35% of the employees in the U.S. say that they have worked with a bully. And bullying and other disruptive behavior not only harms workers, but can damage the business as well.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- workplace bullies and what they do,
- the effects of workplace bullying,
- how to handle a workplace bully,
- other disruptive behavior,
- defusing disruptive behavior, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.