This safety video program on Accident Investigation provides employees with the information that they need to understand the goals of an accident investigation, the process itself, and how they can participate in the process to help make their workplace safer.
When accidents happen, it's important to know why. Even when the reason seems obvious, the real cause may be more complicated. That's where accident investigation comes in. It examines the incident systematically to determine its true root causes. This information can then be used to update policies, procedures or equipment to help make sure a similar accident doesn't occur in the future.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- accidents and near misses,
- investigations and root cause analysis,
- the role of tools and equipment in accidents,
- the importance of training,
- the role procedures play in preventing accidents,
- learning from accidents and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1960.29 Accident investigation
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.