MARCOM's Supported Scaffolding Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments DVD Program discusses supported scaffolds, how they should be constructed, the hazards that are associated with them, the OSHA regulations that address these hazards, and the equipment and procedures that employees should use to work with them safely.
Supported scaffolding makes it possible for employees to reach the work that they do off the ground. But the hazards that are associated with scaffold work lead to thousands of employee injuries and more than 50 fatalities every year.
The DVD program and booklet include:
- supported scaffolds and OSHA regulations,
- building a firm foundation,
- assembling a secure platform,
- accessing a scaffold safely,
- fall protection and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart B - Adoption and Extension of Established Federal Standards
- 1910.12 - Construction work
- 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces
- 1910.28- Safety requirements for scaffolding
- 1910.29 - Manually propelled mobile ladder stands and scaffolds (towers)