This safety video program on Slips, Trips and Falls in Industrial Environments contains valuable information about how to identify, avoid, and prevent hazards that cause slips, trips and falls.
We’ve all slipped on the snow or ice in the winter, and tripped over a loose piece of carpet or our kids’ toys, and not thought much about it. But on the job, slips, trips, and falls can be serious problems. In fact, they’re involved in most of the accidents that occur in workplaces now-a-days. They cause 17% of disabling occupational injuries and 15% of on-the-job fatalities, and you don’t have to fall a long way to hurt yourself. Fortunately, slips, trips and falls can be prevented.
Areas covered in the program include:
- center of gravity and maintaining balance,
- defining slips, trips and falls,
- how to navigate walking surfaces safely,
- footwear that will help prevent slips, trips and falls,
- how to fall properly, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart D - Walking-Working Surfaces
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.