This safety video program on The Site Safety and Health Plan, designed to help facilities comply with OSHA's HAZWOPER regulation (29 CFR 1910.120), summarizes the various aspects of the plan which is used in a hazardous materials facility or operation, and how the plan helps to protect the health of anyone who regularly works around hazardous materials.
Hazardous materials and waste are part of many work situations, and can be found on many types of job sites. It is so important that employees know how to recognize these potentially dangerous substances, as well as how to handle and dispose of them properly, that OSHA mandates that anyone working with these substances receive comprehensive training in this area.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- Plan guidelines,
- medical surveillance,
- job hazard analysis,
- five levels of training and responsibilities for HAZMAT emergency responders,
- site evaluation,
- personal protective equipment,
- spill cleanup procedures,
- decontamination, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910.120 - Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.