This safety video program on Safety Audits provides employees with an understanding of the goals and procedures that are involved in a safety audit, shows them how they can help in the audit process, and describes specific safe work practices.
Workplace safety is too important to try and figure out on the fly, or leave to chance. When employees' lives and health are on the line, a company can't just wait for trouble to occur before making improvements. That's why safety-conscious organizations have been taking a more proactive approach by conducting safety audits, which are systematic surveys of workplaces to identify hazards so they can be eliminated or controlled.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- performing a workplace analysis,
- systems of controls,
- evaluating your work area,
- performing a personal safety audit,
- dealing with accidents, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910.119 - Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.