MARCOM's Safety Audits DVD Program provides employees with an understanding of the goals and procedures that are involved in a safety audit, shows them how they can help in the audit process, and describes specific safe work practices.
Workplace safety is too important to try and figure out on the fly, or leave to chance. When employees' lives and health are on the line, a company can't just wait for trouble to occur before making improvements. That's why safety-conscious organizations have been taking a more proactive approach by conducting safety audits… systematic surveys of workplaces to identify hazards so they can be eliminated or controlled.
The DVD program and booklet include:
- information on performing a workplace analysis,
- systems of controls,
- evaluating your work area,
- performing a personal safety audit,
- dealing with accidents and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials
- 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals.