This safety video program on Preventing Workplace Discrimination for Employees discusses different types of discriminatory behavior, its causes and what employees can do prevent it in their workplace.
The variety among people, called diversity, has been increasing in society and the workforce for decades. But change can make employees uncomfortable. Resistance to diversity often leads to unfair and prejudicial treatment of people because of who they are. This discrimination is bad for everyone, and also illegal.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- discrimination and the law,
- company policy and discriminatory behavior,
- how to respond to discrimination,
- reporting workplace discrimination, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.