This safety video program on Preventing Sexual and Other Forms of Harassment for California Employees satisfies new training requirements in California, helps employees recognize sexual and other forms of harassment, and discusses how to deal with them.
Sexual harassment can be devastating for both its victims and the companies they work for. It's also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- the types of harassment employees may encounter in the workplace,
- why it is important to take reports of harassment seriously,
- the effects that even subtle harassment can have on its victims,
- what an employer must do if they receive a report of harassment, and more.
The safety video program comes with a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.Associated Regulations:
- Section 5(a)(1) - General Duty Clause
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.