MARCOM's Lock-Out/Tag-Out DVD Program provides employees with the information they need to avoid "energy-related" hazards, while at the same time helping employers meet OSHA training requirements.
If powered equipment is started up while it's being serviced, the person who is working on the equipment can suffer serious injuries… even be killed. The policies and procedures included in OSHA's "Lock-Out/Tag-Out" Standard help to prevent incidents like these from occurring.
The DVD program includes information on:
- the need for an energy control program,
- lock-out/tag-out devices and how to use them,
- how to release stored energy,
- special lock-out/tag-out situations,
- working with electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems,
- lock-out/tag-out release procedures, and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart J - General Environmental Controls
- 1910.147 - The control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout)