Produced by MARCOM, this Industrial Fire Prevention DVD Program looks at the fire hazards that can be encountered in industrial environments, discuss how fires can be prevented, and explain what employees should do in case a fire emergency occurs in their workplace.
Every year more than a million fire emergencies are reported in the U.S., with over 35,000 of them taking place in industrial facilities. They cause thousands of injuries, as well as hundreds of deaths… and at least $1 billion in damage.
The DVD program and booklet includes information on:
- how fires burn,
- the four most common classes of fires,
- extinguishing fires,
- handling flammable materials safely,
- how to prevent fires,
- dealing with a fire emergency, and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- 1910 Subpart E - Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, and Fire Prevention Plans,
- 1910.38 - Emergency action plans,
- 1910.39 - Fire prevention plans.;
- 1910 Subpart H - Hazardous Materials,
- 1910.106 - Flammable and combustible liquids.;
- 1910.119 - Process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals.;
- 1910 Subpart L - Fire Protection,
- 1910.156 - Fire brigades.;
- 1910.157 - Portable fire extinguishers.;
- 1910.159 - Automatic sprinkler systems.;
- 1910.160 - Fixed extinguishing systems, general.;
- 1910.164 - Fire detection systems.;
- 1910-165 -Employee alarm systems.