MARCOM's Fighting Fatigue in the Workplace DVD Program discusses the causes of fatigue, the hazards that it creates and what employees can do to avoid it.
Tired people make mistakes. That's why workplace fatigue can significantly increase the likelihood of employees being hurt, even killed, on the job. It also reduces productivity and increases expenses. Each year, fatigue costs U.S. businesses more than $130 billion dollars. But it can be prevented.
The DVD program and booklet include:
- what fatigue is and what causes it,
- the hazards of fatigue,
- reducing fatigue in the workplace,
- how sleep hygiene can help,
- the role of healthy diet and exercise and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- Section 5(a)(1)- General Duty Clause