This safety video program on Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse: for Employees discusses the hazards of substance abuse, how employees can avoid them, and what they can do to help keep their workplace drug and alcohol-free.
In the United States there are over 38 million binge drinkers, almost 25 million illegal drug users and more than 6 million people who abuse prescription drugs... and most of them have jobs. Substance abuse directly affects the user's personality, health and ability to function safely in a workplace. It can also decrease productivity, create a hostile work environment, and damage their company's reputation.
Areas covered in the safety video program include:
- substances that are often abused,
- marijuana and other depressants,
- stimulants and narcotics,
- how people get hooked,
- drug dependency,
- becoming a substance abuser,
- alcohol and drug policies,
- overcoming substance abuse, and more.
The safety video program comes with a quiz, a scheduling and attendance form, a training certificate, and an employee training log.
- 1910.1020 - Access to Employee Exposure and Medical Records
This safety video program is produced by The MARCOM Group, Ltd.