Every company with employees needs a safety manual. It shouldn't be so difficult to get a safety manual, customize it for your team, and get back to business.
OSHA Safety Manual includes these sections:
- Corporate Safety Policy
- Company Policies and Procedures
- OSHA Inspection Procedures
- Housekeeping Program
- Hazard Communication Program (new OSHA & GHS requirements)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Action Plan
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Program (PPE Needs Analysis worksheet included)
- Stairway and Ladder Safety Program
- Fall Protection Program
- Equipment, Tools, and Ground Fault Safety Program
- Lockout/Tagout Program
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP, I2P2)
To learn more click here to see details.
There is no reason to wait for documents to be mailed or shipped. Place your order and you'll get immediate access to download your files and get your safety manual done.
- Unlimited downloads
- All documents provided in Microsoft Word
- OSHA Standards referenced in each section
- Customize easily for any company
- Industry OSHA 1910 Subjects
- Construction OSHA 1926 Subjects
- Easy to edit, update, and revise
- Professionally written content
- 13 Core OSHA Subjects for Compliance
- Includes CalOSHA Injury Illness Program
- Immediately downloadable no waiting
Professionally written and edited by seasoned safety personnel. You can trust that your safety manual will have the information you need to start or improve your OSHA compliance needs.